CONTROL OF COCKROACHES
Cockroaches are best controlled using a combination of techniques. Since roaches flourish where food, moisture, and shelter are readily available, good hygiene is an important step in preventing and controlling problems.
HOW TO PREVENT COCKROACH INFESTATION
- Entry and establishment of roach colonies can be prevented by close inspection of incoming merchandise, such as food boxes, beverage cartons, appliances, furniture and clothing.
- Regularly clean ovens, cupboards and shelves. Identify Problem Areas with Flashlight and Glue Strips. …
- Identify problem areas with flashlight and glue strips.
- Avoid dropping crumbs and spilling sweet drinks in the vicinity of computers, keyboards and furniture.
- Store waste & rubbish in tightly closed containers.
- Clean food-contaminated surfaces like cooking surface, behind gas cookers, benches and plates and not leaving them dirty overnight.
- Reducing water availability overnight, mopping up puddles and fixing dripping taps and seals around sinks.
- Place cockroach gel bait to effectively reduce roach population.
- Cracks and openings around doors and windows should be covered. It is also prudent to seal openings where plumbing pipes or wires pass through walls or floors with caulk, foam, or copper mesh. This is especially useful in apartments to reduce movement of cockroaches between adjoining units.
HOW WE CONTROL COCKROACHES
We advise and focus your cleaning effort to clean out infested areas, eliminating their food sources. Clean out cracks and crevices to remove any food sources, including cockroach eggs or droppings, since feces contain pheromones that attract other roaches and feed young ones.
We look for cockroach hiding spots in warm, dark, tight places near food and water using a flashlight and mirror. We may confirm any suspected habitats by using sticky traps.
ELIMINATE HABITAT AND PREVENT ENTRY
Removing cockroach hiding places and entry points will drive cockroaches away and prevent future infestations. Inside the home, we seal cracks in dark places like cupboards or building cracks with caulk, repair water leaks, and remove moisture in crawl spaces and other dark areas by increasing ventilation.
From PCN Roach Killer Gel baits to residual insecticide dust and liquid insecticides, we apply appropriate and effective solutions that will eliminate cockroach colonies and keep area safe from cockroaches for longer periods. Our solutions are guaranteed to keep our customers’ homes, offices, pantries, galley free from cockroaches.
BOOK A SERVICE NOW