Pest Control Nigeria –We offer effective solutions guaranteed to eliminate ants, spiders, cockroaches, rodents, bedbugs, flies, nuisance birds etc
Bed bugs are small parasitic insects. The most common type is Cimex lectularius- species that prefer to feed on human blood.
What you need to know about bedbugs:
- The typical life span of a bed bug is about 12 to 18 months. Difficult to kill in one treatment.
- Bed bugs can live for several months without feeding on a host. They reside in wall voids, headboards, screw holes, unwashed underwear, and mirror backs.
- Bed bugs eggs hatch within 2 weeks and takes about another 3 to 10 weeks to reach maturity depending upon the temperature and availability of food. Female bed bugs can lay up to 300 eggs over their lifetime.
- Bedbug treatment takes about three rounds which may include throwing out everything in the room, from mattress to furniture, clothes even stuffed toys to get a hold on the problem.
- Bed bugs bites can cause allergic reactions in some people.
Tell-tale Signs of Bedbug Infestation:
- Bloodstains on your sheets or pillowcases.
- Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, bedclothes, and walls.
- Bedbug faecal spots, eggshells, or shed skins in areas where bedbugs hide.
- An offensive, musty odour from the bugs’ scent glands.
How We Treat & Eliminate Bed Bugs
Inspection: Bed bugs hide in many tiny places, so inspections must be done and very thorough.
Pre-Treatment Preparation: Advice and/or assist in preparing the treatment areas by removing and clearing clutter and areas where bedbugs have been found to be hiding. Advise of bagging clothing and infested materials.
Vacuum: We along baseboards, nearby furniture, bed stands, rails etc. to remove bed bugs and their eggs
Treatment: We treat using appropriate pesticides from dusts to liquid solutions and sprays applied to bedbugs hiding areas leaving residuals to control the future infestation.
Hire a Pro or call 07044405763
Shop a range of pest control products
We offer a full range of pest elimination products – from bedbugs, cockroaches, rodents, flies, weed control, birds, and reptile treatment for both commercial and residential facilities.